Jesus is the Ultimate Free Thinker. And we’re pretty sure he intends for those who follow him to be free thinkers too. Kingdom perspective.
In this open discussion, Willie and Rachel Scott, along with J.C.L. Faltot, bring a fresh point of view to racism, the protests, and rioting.
Scroll for links and resources.
Listen to episode #134: Free Thinking About Racism, the Protests, and Rioting
Also available on Podbean, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Overcast, and other major podcast apps.
Your rating, review, and subscription are some of the best ways you can help advance this podcast — whatever your favorite listening option is. Thanks!
Go Deeper — Free Thinking About Racism, the Protests, and Rioting
RECEIVE A WEEKLY EMAIL WITH NEXT-LEVEL CONTENT — actionable insights and modeling from Jesus to help you live your best life. Plus, you’ll be in the know about new podcast episodes. Yes! Send me the eLetter
Kingdom Elements in this Episode
- We remember the heinous death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
- The need for policing reform in some contexts.
- Authentic peaceable protests are being overtaken by outside elements, pushing it into rioting.
- The need for the transformation of the human heart.
- The Society of Jesus is a “society within a society” which demonstrates the values of the Kingdom of God.
- Being intimate with Father God and focusing on the Father’s business, not the agendas of men.
- Our responsibility to bring something of heaven into all things, including contexts of crisis.
Rachel and Willie Scott
Team Kingdom Impact Supporting individuals, families, and companies that desire to use their gifts, talents, and skills to build up the Kingdom of God and fulfill the great commission within their sphere of influence.
Better Than Blended We have a passion for blended families and helping them experience joy on the journey. We want to help you identify the obstacles that may be hindering your family from growing and provide you with resources, support, and community to help you go from surviving to thriving.